Welcome to Stage 3. 2020 We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education and as partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, equipped and ready for learning
2) Completes all set tasks given by teachers (classwork, homework and assessments)
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life (Seesaw)
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you are a partner in their learning experience at Ryde Public School.
Seesaw – See your child’s success at school
As partners in your child’s learning journey we encourage all parents to download Seesaw. This is a student-driven digital portfolio, allowing students to independently document and share what they are learning. Seesaw is a useful tool for parents/caregivers to connect with the classroom, discuss learning activities and celebrating student achievements. It is easy to use and available on Apple or Android devices. Scan the QR code or visit the website: https://web.seesaw.me/parents/ to find out more.
N.B there is a different app for your child and parents.
We would like to acknowledge the Wallumedegal people who are the traditional custodians of the Ryde area. We would also like to pay respect to Elders both past and present of the Darug nation and extend that respect to other Aboriginal people living here.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.